Monday 1 March 2010

Oriental Tracy Style!

Evening Peeps,

This is my design team card for Sophisticats and this week it was Tasha's turn to choose the theme and she chose, ORIENTAL...... Yep, not my scene at all but I tell ya, it's good to stretch the imagination and I think everyone on the design team did a brilliant job, but don't take my word for it, hop on over to Sophisticats, take a look at the design team cards and and give it a go, we can't wait to see what you all come up with.



The prize this week is a fab prize of A Set of Debbie Moore Funky Stamped images (NOT the Stamps).


So what you waiting for, over to Sophisticats you go....... but don't forget to come back.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

* Corrosive Challenges
* Cute Card Thursday (ribbon)
* Crafty Creations (pop it up)
* Cooking It Up With Katie (Girl, 2 Papers + paperpiecing)
* Pink Elephant (add Green)
* One Stop Craft (optimistically pink)

Hugs Tracy x

15 comments:

Teresa said...

WOW!!Tracy this is stunning work, I love the scroll,fan and the way you have put the flowers on and the colours are great I love the skin colours.
Luv Teresa xx

stampinfrog said...

Tracy this oriental style card is Fabulous!Such a sweet image and beautifully colored!Love the flowers they are perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Anne said...

Welcome to Karens Doodles Tracey:)
What happened to poor little old me and Elaine on yer list lol
A great card hun, gorgeous colours and layout
Anne x

Katie said...

Another fabulous card Tracy!
I especially love those oriental flowers and the gorgeous fan.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Lisa Jane said...

I think you have made a great oriental card. I love the fan
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Tracy this is totally exquisite the colours, image, flowers, fan and scroll are all perfect this is really wonderful and I really think we should see more Oriental.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Trudi said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, love all the detail! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Annie said...

Fabulous card - love all the detail.
Ann xxx
The Pink Elephant Challenge

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us & good luck!

Saskia :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Such a beautiful card Tracy. Your details are just amazing! They really finish off the oriental look - especially the scroll and fan. Superb work.
Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week.
Sharon xx

Chrissie said...

Cute oriental card!I love all the elements you have used!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Suzi Mac said...

Tracy, this is just gorgeous, love the theme and those flowers. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

gina g said...

Hi Tracy stunning card as always, and congrats on your DT place. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Magda said...

Fantastic card! I love oriental projects. Lovely details.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
Magda x

LORi said...

WOWZA!!!

HUGS- LORi