Monday 4 April 2011

Simply Sassy Tissue Box

Morning Peeps,

Hope all the Mum's got thoroughly spoilt yesterday.  I had a lovely day with flowers, little cupcake truffles, yum, yum and a gift voucher for Top Shop from my daughter and 3 crafting stamps from my Son. Bless him, he reffed a couple of football matches, put his money in the bank and bought his mummy some crafting stamps, isn't that sweet, bless.  Then we all went out to the Harvester for a lovely family meal.  So you can safely say I had a lovely day.

Today for the Simply Sassy Inspiration Blog HERE, I have made a Tissue Box using "Fairy Tale" available from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits HERE.



The tutorial I followed is from my fabby Teamie Vicky, you can see it HERE.  I adjusted the height of the box by 2 cm.  It fitted my Boots Tissue Box perfectly and also accomodated my square papers that I printed to size, that's the beauty of digital papers.


Just love this Stamp, all that flowing hair and that beautiful face. I have used copics to colour her and prisma's for the shading on the hair.



Here's a picture of the top of the box.  I cut out the middle section with my nesties and also made a frame out of kraft cardstock, again using my nesties,  and edged with vintage photo distress ink. The gorgeous lasercut chipboard flourish is available from Make It Crafty.  Seriously can't get enough of these!


I will be keeping this tissue box and I'm sure I'll be making more of them. 

Ingredients Used:-
Image "Fairy Tale" by Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits HERE
Papers are Vintage Lace from Bearly Mine available HERE
Kraft Cardstock by Bazill
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Pearls and Lace from stash
Martha Stewart Frond Punch

Dont forget to join the Crafts and Me Bloghop with hidden prizes along the way and a £45.00 voucher for the overall winner HERE

I have entered this Tissue Box into the following challenges:-

By the cute and Girly - Cute & Girly  
Sir Stampalot - Ladies Fashion 
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes 
Paper Sundaes - Spring Blosoms 





28 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie glad you had a fabulous day you certainly deserved it hun. This is sooooo beautiful the papers WOW they are gorgeous & of course your colouring on this sassy lady is perfecto as always shug.
I am so honoured you used my tutorial thank you sooooo much you have made my day mmwah thanks sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Tracy, this is absolutely STUNNING! Just love that paper. hugs Sharon

Lau W said...

This is wonderful, so sweet ! Colouring, papers, embellishments are superb !
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Such a gorgeous box Tracy!! LOVE your beautiful coloring and added lace around the edges!! STUNNING!

zoe.payne said...

OMG!! this is fabulous, beautiful image shes stunning. The colours, paper's, flowers and the lace make one beautiful tissue box. Well done huni.xxxx

Becky said...

This is gorgeous!! Awesome! Creative! Need I say more :)..

angelwhispers said...

Well tracy you certainly deserved a great Mothers Day even if it was just a rest from the norm with all this crafty you have been doing you certainly have been a busy bee!!!!


Love the tissue box gorgeous papers and a beautiful coloured image!!!! Chanelle xxx

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous Tracy. I have made one tissue bos but need to make more, they make great gifts. Sounds like you had a fab day yesterday, am jealous x

pinky said...

Beautiful tissue box, love your pretty image. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot
Pinky

Lynne K said...

This is really beautiful, Tracy! It would make a great gift, but I'm not surprised you're going to keep this one! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Lynne x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Stunning box and love this image and you have coloured it to perfection, love your creation they are so inspiring to me.

Christina C. said...

This is without a doubt the most elegant and gorgeous tissue box I have EVER SEEN!!!!
Beautiful work!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is the kind of box that almost makes me want to catch a cold! Absolutely stunning colourwork, beautiful papers and trim. Hugs, Lesley

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh now this is just beautiful Tracy :)

Your eye for colour is brilliant and this is totally gorgeous. Love the flowers, great image and the lace is divine.

hugs

xxalisonxx

evirtualservices said...

I see a lot awsome quality articles here Notary public Chesapeake VA

Curly said...

Oh my word this is exquisite, your colouring is out of this world, and the image is so sweet,
I would also like to thank you for your lovely comment,

Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Francesca said...

Wonderful Creation

Thanks for joining us for our women and fashion Challenge at Sir Stamplot challenge this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Cheryl said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS, the papers are so beautiful.....and your colouring AMAZING!!! I adore it!! I hope you are well!!
Hugs xx

Shirl said...

I would definitely not part with this either Tracy it is beautiful.
Hugs Shirl x x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwwww Tracy this is superb, the papers and image look absolutely stunning awesome
Hugs
Lorraine x

denny said...

this is stunnin tracey absolouterly beautiful hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nessy said...

this creation is just so gorgeous!! what a beautiful tissue box!
vanessa xx

Online Virtual Services said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts..tiffany & co

Sally H said...

What a fabulous box! gorgeous colours and images. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Tracy said...

Fabulous project, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crystal said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Speachless!!!! Amazing work!!! Thanks for sharing at By The Cute & Girly this month. Good luck!!

Hugzzzzzz
Tammy xx

Jilly said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am newest follower of your blog.
gifts for boys