Saturday 7 May 2011

Seeing Dots Children's Challenge at Make It Colourful

Morning Peeps,

Just popped on to let you know that it's time for Make It Colourful's Children's Challenge and this time round we want to see dots.  My niece Chelsea, aged 10, has done a card and I know you lovely followers did me proud last time by hopping on over to leave her some love, so can I ask you to do the same again for me this time. I won't spoil it by posting her card on here but I know she has worked hard, and believe me she does it all on her own, coloured within the lines, all the cutting, so I am very proud of her.  So if you could spare a minute click HERE.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie her card is just gorgeous altho she did the wrong thing......for me anyway.... she mentioned dancing in her post, that then set me away I would choose dancing over crafting as much as I love crafting there is nothing like the feeling I get when I'm dancing & I will dance anywhere much to my sons annoyance lol.
Hope you enjoy your weekend hun take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carrie said...

What a creative little girl she is! I am really impressed with her creations and will definitley be poping back to see what else she gets up to.
Hugs
Carrie