Monday 18 July 2011

Simply Sassy Sneek Peek Apple of my Eye

Morning Peeps,

Where does the weekend go.  Seriously you blink and you miss it.  I did manage to do an hour in the gymn on Saturday, goodness knows what's come over me and yesterday I visited my niece and the new addition to the family, baby Nikita.  She's gorgeous, so now I'm a Great Aunt!

I also had a little accident with acrylic paint, oh my word.  I only needed a little for the project so I unscrewed the lid. Biggggggg mistake.  I knocked the bottle off the table and it landed upright.  Good you may think. Notttt. It hit the floor with such speed that the contents splurted up and covered me, my sewing machine, printer, radiator and the carpet. Opps!  As i woke up early I just put on my hubbys T-shirt and my linen trousers and went to my craftroom whilst everyone was still sleeping, so my hubby's black Firetrap T-shirt now has splatters of white paint all over it. I was so lucky it didn't splatter the cards I had on the side, typical crafter more worried about my cards than OH's T-shirt. Who would of thought there was that much in a bottle, lol.  My hair still has white streaks, lol.

I have a little sneek peek for you. This is Apple of my Eye and will be available on Saturday from Funky Kits.


Ingredients:-

Image "Apple of my Eye" Funky Kits from Sat 23rd July
Pion Papers
Lasercut Chipboards leaves, corners, flower centre in ribbon by Make It Crafty/Quixotic Paperie
Acrylic Paint
Martha Stewart border punch
Magnolia Butterfly Die
Magnolia fence die
Sentiment is Whimsey
Bling, ribbon and flowers from stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-
CLP- Sketch
Stamps R Us - Through the garden gate
Dream Valley - Summer
One stitch at a time - Flowers
Scrappyfrog - Summer Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Summer
Simon Says - Anything Goes 

18 comments:

Kellie said...

This is absolutely AMAZING and your colouring is gorgeous. All the elements are amazing and of course your colouring goes without saying!

Hugs Kellie

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....very nice card.....

Hugs
Judith

marion said...

Love the card, it is filled with jummie details. A real sugar candy treat this one ! hugs, Marion

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING colour work, Tracy and divine design! Love, love, love all of your special embellishments. This card is an absolute winner! Hugs, Lesley

Lou Mac said...

Uh oh - disaster strikes. So much danger in a little bottle of paint. You'll know not to unscrew the cap again in a hurry! Hope you manage to get it all sorted. Thank goodness it didn't reach any of your cards!

As for your card.. W-O-W! I'm blown away.. as always. Your colouring is just something else.. LOOK AT HER SHORTS!! COME ONNN!!

I love the little scene you've created with the fence and that big pink bow is gorgeous! So many gorgeous flowers and swirls and details - a real feast for the eyes!!

Hope you're okay!! xo, Lou.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy wow shes gorgeous love those shorts, one fabulous crd. hugs Shirleyxxx

Anonymous said...

love the card, Tracy ... kinda tantalizing (smile!).

Sudha said...

Wow lovely creation dear.

Shazza said...

gorgeous x

Paula (PEP) said...

Stunning colours & I love that ribbon. This looks like it is going to be a fun release too - just look at that hair! The way you have placed that floral centrepiece on the ribbon to make it look as if it is the flowerhead of the green leaves is masterful. Just super with that floral themed patterned paper & the way you've pikced out both the mauve & the cherry pink with the butterflies. Glad you survived the whitewashing episode. Have a good week.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, wow hun love this adorable card, and the image is super cute too!! Hugs, Frea

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Tracy, gorgeous image!
I'm sorry to read about your accident, not nice at all!!
Hugs, Alina

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card, very pretty thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

stampingmarianne said...

Very beautiful! Gorgeous flowers!
thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
Marianne

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Tracy and a lovely image and gorgeous colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us
Marilyn

Sassy Scrapper said...

So sorry to hear about your acrylic paint whoopsi. Like you said thank gosh it didn't get on your cards. I did a boo boo with my Sharpie poster paint, I shook it while the cap was off. OMG what a nightmare. But alas none got on my card. Pheww..
So onto your card Tracy as always you've created another master piece. Such a beautiful image and I love the green around her frame!
Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at CLP!
Hugs Bonnie
CLP-DT

Elise said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is GOR-GEOUS! Beautiful colouring and such splendid details! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Chelsea said...

Hi Tracy, love these images and your coloring is amazing! A beautiful take on the CLP Sketch, thanks so much for joining us. Hope to see you soon.

Hugs and Love.