Wednesday 25 April 2012

Shimmer Bean

Hiya Everyone,

I finally managed to get off to sleep without my toe giving me grief, only to be woken an hour later by my Hubby coming home from work and then my daughter coughing all night followed by Hubby's snoring, hows your luck!

I have to share with you today this little cutie, The Greeting Farm image called Shimmer Bean.  Doesn't she have gorgeous locks of hair? I have cut her out and mounted her onto a spellbinders beaded ovals diecut and added some Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink to the individual beads.


The sentiment comes with the image, I seperated it and mounted it using spellbinders circles die. The grey paper is from the new Glitz French Kiss 6 x 6 paper pad and the pink floral paper is by Magnolia. For the leaves evolving from the sentiment I have used Marianne Design  Decorative Elegance LR0157. I have also added some flat back pearls, a must for anyone's stash.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love the pink and white together....

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is gorgeous Tracy! I love the image and the tones are perfect. That square doily is great too - where did you get this one? :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

So cute and pretty Tracy. A very cute image and your coloring is very nice. Love the colors. joann sassy raggedy

crafty amy said...

Glad you got some sleep sweetie. That has been a bit of a task for me lately though I don't have any pains to blame it on.
This little lady is super cute I have been looking at her for ages I think I am going to have to give in and get her soon :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy this is absolutely gorgeous that image is stunning her hair looks amazing, the die cuts, colours and design look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This card is sooo cute I love it :)

Shell x