Monday 29 October 2012

One for the Team

Hi Everyone,

Hope you've all had a fab weekend. It's certainly turned colder that's for sure.  I'm still playing catch up with blogging, so if I haven't visited you I'm sorry.

I have a male card to share with you today, rare for me as I love all the girly images and especially my embellishments.  Saying that I really like how this card turned out.

I have a chap who asks me every year to make a card for his Grandson and it's always on the same theme of football.  Now I only have so many football images if you know what I mean, so I scoured the internet and found this image in one of the online colouring pages.  I'm pleased to say he was delighted with this card.


I decorated the inside to match the outside.


I coloured the grass using YG67, YG63, G20 and then put some colourless blender onto a sponge and dabbed it around the grass, giving it a little texture and uneven look.

Other Copics Used:-
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11
White C1, C0 and 90% cool grey prisma pencil
Black C9, C7, C5, C3
Sky B0000, B000, B00, C3, C1, C00
Red R37, R35, R32, C3, C1

Hugs Tracy x

11 comments:

Jane said...

Great job Tracy I am sure they'll love it!
Hugs
Jane

Caroline said...

Fantastic card Tracy love the design and the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Franz♥ said...

Wow Tacy, a male card, really strange for you! It's hard to create with no many embellishments ,but the result is tooo cute! Love the layout and the colour combo and this image is really nice...it's not easy to find a new one every year!

A big hug, Franz.

Sue said...

WOW! This is fabulous Tracy. Such a great image and I love the papers and layout.

hugs Sue

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous card, Tracy! I was just thinking about making soccer cards for Peanut's coaches. I love the colors you've used.

Jen

Anne said...

The image is perfectly colored, and the whole card is so clean and nice. :)

Hugs, Anne.

yvon said...

Stunning card, love the image.
Hugs, Yvon

PaperDaisies said...

Fabulous card. I love how you have one the grass. Just gorgeous. Hugs Nina

Sumsibine said...

What a great card - love the colours and the image! Your work is always an inspiration, thank you very much for it!
Lots of love
bine

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, what a fabulous image and your grandson is going to love it, youve coloured him beautifully and the whole layout is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

scrappymo! said...

Love this card...i'm your latest follower...found you through your link on your design team work above.
Do you allow your work to be pinned on pinterest? I would love to pin this soccer card!
It is just lovely!