Sunday 9 February 2014

Romance

Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  It's "Romance" at the Ribbon Girl and here's my Guest Design Team Card using this cute couple from LOTV coloured with DI markers.

I have used oval pearl string, wooden fence, diamante heart pin (so very beautiful), 20mm spacer and 14mm flat backed pearl, lilac starburst stamen, beaded lavender gypsophalia, beaded berries rose buds, white daisy, crystal flourish and scallop lace all available from The Ribbon Girl.

The heart die is from the February Marianne Design Release Anja's Filigraan Heart LR0299 and is available from BunnyZoe.  For the centre I have inked the magnolia Love Heart Text with versafine ink and added white embossing powder.



I have used Melissa Frances Tulle around the image.

The resin butterfly, white gesso, seam binding and MayaDesign papers are all available from Live and Love Crafts



Here's a close up of the flower arrangement and the beautiful diamante heart pin.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful creation! Mary x

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,this is simply stunning,love the vintage feel you have created.Take Care, Jacqueline

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Tracy this is out of this world breathtaking, I have always been and always will be in awe of your creative ability you have designed this card so beautifully, so much detail, so many embellishments all perfectly placed oh I wish I had just a small atom of your creativity, awesome creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love your coloring. Hugs, Hanneke

Words and Pictures said...

Such a lovely card - the image is adorable, and the shading on his dungarees is perfection! Love the stamping on the little fence too - and beautiful embellishing as always!
Alison x

Unknown said...

Ohhh; what a cute stamp and fab card as always. Gosh u always tempt me with new dies...but I better stay away from that. I've got several in a drawer that I bought 2 months ago and still haven't used, LOL.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts