Thursday 1 January 2015

Exciting News and New Challenge at Noor!DesignUK

Happy New Year Everyone....................I hope it will be a good one for you all and filled with happiness and prosperity.

I cant believe it's the 1st of January already and another Christmas gone but I am looking forward to this year and building on the new Noor!DesignUK Shop :)

Before I get onto my card I have some exciting news to share with you.............. did you see the PionDesgin DT Announcement yesterday????  Guess whose on the team..............................................................  Yes.................. I'm on the PionDesign 2015 Team, how exciting is that.  You know I love Pion papers so you will be seeing more of them on my blog. Yayyyyy.

So onto the  Noor!Design challenge.   Don't forget to hop over to the blog and check out the winner of the £20 gift voucher to the store and also the GDT member, but wait.................... hold your horses, check out my card for the challenge before you go.

Sandy has got some gorgeous Sagen images into the store and I have been dying to use this image, it is o soooooooo cute and fits the Noor!Design UK Challenge theme of "With Love" perfectly don't you think?


I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Heart Stencil to make the easel card and to make all the layers.


I have used the fabulous Sending Love Heart and Heart with wings Die set and then stamped the Love text from the Sending Love stamp set, which fits the space in the heart die perfectly.


I have also used the 2pc butterfly set to create the double layer butterfly, again gorgeous.


I have added a few embellishments here, the prima LOVE zipper, prima trinket, seam binding and flowers, MajaDesign Papers and lace  all from Live and Love Crafts.


I have used the gorgeous leaf die and cut one in black and one in white.

The image was framed using the rectangle frame and 3 corners but positioned at the top and bottom of the image.


I have used the beautiful die and added a prima flower to centre to form the stopper for the Easel card.  perfect.

I will be back a little later with my second post of the day.

You can hop on over now to the Noor!DesignUK Inspiration and Challenge blog to check out the gorgeous DT makes with all the new members and see if you have won or if you are the Guest DT member for the month and hope you can join our challenge for the month.  Hop on over HERE...

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

Blankina said...

Ohh what a pretty card again Tracy..Congratulations with your new Dt.
Happy New Year may you year be in good health and full of happy moments,
Hugs Blankina

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats with your new DT spot tracy, I love Pion too and look forward to see a lot more of your lovely work there too.
This one here is absolutely gorgeous too and sooo well made. Wonderful work.
Happy New Year to everyone inhere too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Tracy, Noor AND Pion! That is some awesome recognition right there of your stunning crafty skills. Congratulations. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Happy New Year Tracy! Huge congratulations on your new DT position, so well deserved! Your card is stunningly beautiful, I love all your pretty embellishments.
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

HUGE congratulations again! Gorgeous design and composition; spot on with the pink flowers, lace, and seambinding, they go perfectly with the image.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Karina said...

Congrats for making to the Pion Design Team! So well deserved! They could have not say no to such gorgeous projects you make all the time!!! So inspirational and pure eye candy.
Big hugs, Karina