Thursday 19 March 2015

Decorated Dutch Doobadoo Cheeseboard

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with another Dutch Doobadoo Cheeseboard, I'm loving these little MDF Cheeseboards, they are so fun to decorate.

This time I have used the new 12x12 Vintage Wood Paper pad to decorate the board.




The image is from the Everyday Vintage Images pad.

I have also used one of the new Dutch Doobadoo Chipboard Words, "Beautiful Day".  I first painted with gesso and then added the structure paste in a stippled manner to give it some texture.


I have added one of the kraft flower borders along the bottom of the board.

I have added Dutch Doobadoo Kraft leaves to the flower arrangement.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Tracy. Think this cheese board may be my next purchase.
A gorgeous image and decorated so beautifully.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous what a great thing to decorate and such a fabulous design love that image its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x