Thursday 25 June 2015

Wings

Good morning,

I'm sharing a card made with an image by Ching Chou Kuit.  I love all the flowing hair.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Square for the base and layers.  All the links are at the bottom.



My camera was playing up so I don't have all the close up's that I normally have :(

I have used the viewmaster at the top left and added liquid pearls on the embossed dots.

The 50 is from one of the alphabet sets, links below.  So handy for all those big "0" birthdays, lol.

To the right is the heart with butterfly.

All papers are from the "Let's party" paper pad.


The lace, pearl trim and all flowers except the poppies are from The Ribbon Girl.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments:

Bellibone said...

Brawny x said...

What an amazing card. Absolutely gorgeous x