Friday 1 April 2016

A Girl Can't Have Too Many

Good morning,

Challenge time at Noor Design UK and this month it's a real easy one... Anything Goes.  So many new goodies have arrived into store that this theme gave them the opportunity to have a play.

I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo MDF Photo Frame which is from the NEW release due into store TODAY.  I coated it with gesso and then the crackle paste, love love love the crackle paste.  We used it recently in the class and the results against other leading brands was far superior.  It's currently out of stock in the store but due back in soon.  If you want one, just message me and I will save one for you :)


I used Lemoncraft papers from the House of Roses collection called "Time Flies", gorgeous papers. 

I added the Autumn Ivy die cuts around the frame and added a little gesso here and there.

The butterflies were cut from the Spring Die Set, this is a very popular set.


You can really see the crackle in this photo.


The gorgeous image and I loved colouring up this one is from the All Dressed Up Stamp called "A Girl Can't Have Too Many", links at the bottom of the post.


Although I have used a coloured image this photo frame set would look great with a photo in and decorated.




Before I go, don't forget if you want to win the super candy on offer at Noor Design UK head on over to the blog HERE.

Have a good weekend :)

Hugs Tracy x





2 comments:

Kinnie'sCrafts said...

I just recieved my order today and this was 1 of the stamps i bought, cant wait to have a go with with ur cards r just so amazing, and just want to say thank u so much for my order lyn

Carole Pollard said...

Amazing design its all fabulous I love that stamp gorgeous love and hugs Carole x