Tuesday 17 May 2016

Pion Design's Mister Tom's Treasures


Good morning,

It's been a little while since my last post, which I know is unusal but I was whisked away by my lovely Sister and Brother in law for a break in the beautiful countryside in the Cotswolds and we had a fabulous time.  I have only managed to get into my craft room last night and couldn't wait to play with my Pion Design DT package that arrived whilst I was away.

Wow, have you seen the collection.  It certainly makes making those men's cards easy and the colours are gorgeous.  A few of you have contacted me to ask where you can buy this collection..... and keep checking back as I hope to stock it in the Noor Design UK store real soon :)

So onto my card.  I used several sheets from the collection and made a feature of the right hand side of the Captured Moments sheet but adding a Scrapiniec chipboard frame to the film strip, a perfect fit.


I love the vintage cars and reminds me of last year when I went to Geiranger to teach classes in April and the hotel had many vintage cars, just beautiful.






Here's the whole collection from Pion Design


Pion Design Products Used:-
Palette Pion Blue VII - PD6132
Pocket Watches - PD7409
Borders - PD7410
Images from the past - PD1616
Captured Moments - PD7408
Memory Notes - PD7411
6x6 Vintage Automobiles - PD7502

Hugs Tracy x



4 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

A really fabulous card Tracy. I was lucky enough to win this whole collection of papers from Pion Design, that's my male cards sorted for the year, if I can bear to cut in to it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow what a fabby card love this one too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous set! Love the fabulous masculine hues and theme. Gorgeous male card design. Hugs, Wends x