Wednesday 15 November 2017

Christmas Cheer


Hi Everyone,

I have been playing today with the NEW LDRS Winter Land paper pad.  These are so high quality that I used the matching papers to make all my diecuts too :)  I used the NEW LDRS Snowy Day Border and used one of the beautiful papers capturing the darker tones to the top of the snowflakes and it looks cool in real life.


 

I added Wycinanka Lace Baubles mixed and finished with a Foamiran Poinsettia using the smallest petal die from  NEW Rosy Owl Poinsettia die set, finished with heart headed stamens and added a wax cord bow and the holly leaves cut from the NEW LDRS Holly




I diecut the Christmas word and Cheer word twice, once in white cardstock and once from the Winter Land paper pad and offset against each other.

You can see in the below picture the gorgeous Snowy Day Border.


Hugs Tracy x





1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning project. Those papers look lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x