Monday 8 January 2018

Pion Design Sunmmer Falls into Autumn Postcard

Hello Everyone and a Happy New Year

Tracy here posting for the first time this year, not helped by being without internet for two weeks :(

I am sharing a card made using the gorgeous Pion Design paper collection, Summer Falls into Autumn, I love he colours.


All the products as usual are listed at the bottom of the post.  I used one of the new buzzy bess in yellow and black and you an see him amongst the flower display. 

I cut the butterflies from the tag border sheet and I have also used one of the new wine bottle charms, these sold out so fast when they came in that I missed out myself, lol.


Ohhhhh and did you see the new Bon Bons in store.  Here I have used some lemon ones in the flower display.






Hugs Tracy x


1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Tracy and gorgeous papers. Judy x